How do I update Netflix?
If you already have Netflix installed on your tv box, you’ll need to uninstall it before you install the new version. If you don’t have Netflix on your tv box, you can skip to part 2.
Part 1: Uninstall Netflix
- Go to Settings. Some tv boxes require clicking on More Settings and/or Advanced.
- Scroll to Apps. Click it.
- Scroll to Netflix. Click it.
- Click Uninstall. If prompted, click OK.
- Click on the Home button on your remote or keyboard to get back to the main screen.
Part 2: Install the New Netflix
- On your tv box, go to Browser or Chrome and type in www.homearcadeinabox.com.
- Click on the FAQ tab and scroll down to find these instructions under Current Customer FAQ.
- Click this link https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.netflix.mediaclient/
- Click Download APK.
- Allow any permissions.
- Watch for a Download Started message.
- Give the download a minute to come in, then press the Home button on your remote or keyboard to return to the main screen.
- Go to Apps/My Apps. Click it.
- Go to App Installer. Click it.
- If the Netflix download has come in, you will see it there.
- Click on Netflix.
- Click Install (may need to click Next first).
- When it’s done, click Done.
And you’re finished! You can find Netflix under Apps/My Apps.