How do I update Netflix?
If you already have Netflix installed on your tv box, you’ll need to uninstall it before you install the new version. If you don’t have Netflix on your tv box, you can skip to part 2.
Part 1: Uninstall Netflix
- Go to Settings. Some tv boxes require clicking on More Settings and/or Advanced.
- Scroll to Apps. Click it.
- Scroll to Netflix. Click it.
- Click Uninstall. If prompted, click OK.
- Click the Home, back or escape button on your remote or keyboard to get back to the main screen.
Part 2: Install the New Netflix
- If you have Chrome on your tv box, open it and type in www.homearcadeinabox.com. Go to Step 3.
- If you don’t have Chrome on your tv box, open Browser, and type in the link from Step 4. You can’t use Browser to open the link by clicking on it, you’ll get a blank page.
- Click on the FAQ tab to pull up these instructions.
- Click this link https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.netflix.mediaclient/
- Click Download APK.
- Allow any permissions.
- Give the download a minute to come in, then press the Home button on your remote or keyboard to return to the main screen.
- Go to Apps. Click it.
- Go to App Installer. Click it.
- Click Local Disk.
- If the Netflix download has come in, you will see it there. Proceed to step 12.
Don’t see it there? Escape back out to Apps. Find File Browser and click it. Click Local Disk. Scroll to Download and click it. Scroll to “com.netflix.mediaclient_xxxxx.apk” and click it. Proceed to step 13.
- Click on Netflix.
- Click Install (may need to click Next first).
- When it’s done, click Done.
- Escape back to Apps.
And you’re finished! You can find Netflix under Apps.