Read these instructions on your phone, tablet or computer and do the actions on your Firestick.
Read the instructions carefully and follow them closely. Every step is important.
1. Depending on your version of Firestick, either:
-click the Apps icon (shown circled in green) and go to step 2 or
-if your Firestick has the word “Apps” instead of the icon, click the word Apps and arrow down to Categories. Then scroll to Productivity and click it. Note these apps are all in alphabetical order.
2. Find Downloader and click it.
Click Open if prompted.
3. Arrow up to access the web address bar and type homearcadeinabox.com.
If the Home Arcade In A Box website is open from a past update, refresh it so you aren’t connecting to old content. Click Go in the top right corner to refresh the page.
4. Go to the Login tab.
Login using the username and password you chose when you registered.
5. Go to the drop-down Download Page for Firestick under Download Pages.
6. Scroll down and click on Home Arcade Wizard Download.
7. Click Done.
8. If needed, click back 3 times quickly to return to the download page.
9. Scroll to and click on Kodi Download.
- Click Install.
- Click Open.
- Allow permissions if asked.
10. Click the gear wheel found in the top left-hand corner.
11. Click System found on the bottom right-hand side.
12. Scroll down to Add-ons. Arrow over to Show notifications. Click OK to turn the toggle to on.
13. Arrow down to Unknown Sources. Click OK to turn the toggle to on.
14. Choose Yes from the pop-up window.
15. Press Escape or back twice.
16. Scroll down to Add-ons. Click it.
17. Arrow up to the open box icon on the top left. Click it.
18. Scroll down to Install from Zip File. Click it.
19. Scroll down to External Storage. Click it.
20. Scroll down to Downloader. Click it.
21. Scroll down to plugin.program.homearcadewizard.zip. Click it.
22. Wait a few moments and a pop-up menu will appear.
23. Scroll to Keep My Trakt and click to fill in the circle.
24. Scroll to Keep My Real Debrid and click to fill in the circle.
25. Scroll to Keep My Favourites and click to fill in the circle.
26. Scroll to Continue and click it.
27. A pop-up will appear. Click Build Menu.
28. Scroll down to Home Arcade In A Box: Fresh Install. Click it.
29. Click Continue.
Should the update wizard time out and get stuck on a generic blue screen with white words, use the directions in this video to restart it.
30. When the update wizard is done, click Force Close.
31. You’ll be taken back to Downloader. Click Delete.
32. Click Delete again.
33. Press the home button on your remote and you’re done!