No or low volume or show playing too fast when you choose a Real Debrid link?
When using Typhoon and Cyberflix, you can choose a different player. Video demo here.
No Real Debrid links?
1. Has your subscription run out?
You can check by going to www.real-debrid.com and logging in. There’s a box in the middle of the page near the top that will tell you when your subscription expires.
2. Real Debrid only works with files, not live content.
That means you will never see a Real Debrid link for live tv or sports. Live tv can be found under MI Canada and Sports is under Sports.
3. Each tv box needs to be connected to Real Debrid.
You can connect as many tv boxes as you want as long as they are all in the same household using the same internet connection. Can’t remember how to connect your Real Debrid account to your tv box? This video shows you how.
4. Currently, there are 6 separate places to connect your Real Debrid account to. Cyberflix, Typhoon, Viva, Nova and two places in Kodi.
To get full use of your Real Debrid account, you need to connect your Real Debrid account to all 6.
5. You will need to re-connect your Real Debrid account anytime you update your Kodi build or update the android apps.
If you’ve done an update recently, you need to connect the account again in the 5 places.
6. You need to keep your programming up to date. Old programming has less links, including less or no Real Debrid links.
Instructions for updating can be found here.
7. It’s possible some shows don’t have Real Debrid links. We haven’t experienced that but we tend to watch mainstream shows.