1. On your tv box, open Chrome and go to www.homearcadeinabox.com. You’re probably still logged in but if not, log in and go to Download Page A.
*If you can’t access this page, contact us and let us know that you need the Wizard to get the Kodi build back. We’ll update your profile and let you know we’ve done so. You can then access Download Page A.
2. Scroll down to the Home Arcade Wizard and click it to download it.
Watch for a message that tells you it’s downloading and give it a minute to come in.
Now to set up the Kodi build.
3. Click Kodi. Allow any permissions.
Kodi may close, click the Kodi icon to open it again.
*On Zoomtak tv boxes, Kodi often gets stuck on a black/grey screen. If this happens, do the following:
- Exit back out to the main screen of your tv box.
- Click Apps
- Click Settings
- Scroll to Apps and click it
- Scroll to Kodi and click it
- Scroll down to Permissions
- Scroll to Storage. Toggle the switch next to it to on.
- Exit back to the main screen and click on Kodi
- Proceed to Step 4
4. Click the gear wheel found in the top left-hand corner.
5. Click System found on the bottom right-hand side.
6. Scroll down to Add-ons. Arrow over to Show notifications. Click OK to turn the toggle to on.
7. Arrow down to Unknown Sources. Click OK to turn the toggle to on.
8. Choose Yes for the pop-up window.
9. Press Escape or back twice.
10. Scroll down to Add-ons. Click it.
11. Arrow up to the open box icon on the top left. Click OK.
12. Scroll down to Install from Zip File. Click OK.
13. Scroll down to External Storage. Click OK.
14. Scroll down to Download. Click OK.
15. Scroll down to plugin.program.homearcadewizard.zip. Click OK.
16. Wait a few moments and a pop-up menu will appear.
17. Scroll to Keep My Trakt and click OK to fill in the circle.
18. Scroll to Keep My Real Debrid and click OK to fill in the circle.
19. Scroll to Keep My Favourites and click OK to fill in the circle.
20. Scroll to Continue and click it.
21. A pop-up will appear. Click Build Menu.
22. Scroll down to Home Arcade In A Box: Fresh Install. Click it.
23. Click Continue.
Should the update wizard time out and get stuck on a generic blue screen with white words, use the directions in this video to restart it.
24. When the update wizard is done, click Force Close. And you’re done!
The first time you open Kodi, wait a minute to allow it to build its skin shortcuts menu. Don’t scroll around or open anything until you see the temperature appear in the bottom right corner beside the date. When the temperature appears, the box is ready to go. Now you can open apps, etc.